To submit or discuss a proposed submission write to the editor at email@example.com.
We are looking for uplifting and empowering contributions with an emphasis on the positive.
LLLI is a single-issue organization and does not mix causes. We offer information and support rather than advice.
Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
Please respect our philosophy.
- Mothers’ and fathers’ stories.
- Referenced features or reflective ones.
- Responses to the mother’s new situation in “Mom to Mom” (please see submission deadline in each issue).
- Cookery features for “What’s Cooking?”
- Photos. (For publication please send photos that are well lit, and have no photo modifications such as borders/frames, textures, wording or titles, or filters such as sepia tone.)
- Videos (please no WMP format). A talk, an interview, an animation, a song, a poem, a story, a group of mothers and babies, a cookery demo…
- Audio recordings.
- Excerpts from books you have written or published.
- Book reviews.
Include your full name, town, city, state/county, and country.
All submissions are subject to editing.
We look forward to hearing from you!